The ALEKO WG300 is popular wind turbine in home yard, boats, advertising signs, telecommunications tower, etc. Thousands have been sold and are in use worldwide. People have the particular inclination for it's clean, aerodynamic lines and its quiet and continuous operation. Without any doubt ALEKO WG300 accumulates more energy than any other comparable wind generator available, you'll always see a Skywing spinning in the lightest of breezes!
- Extremely easy start-up behavior at
1m/s wind speed, high wind resistant;
- Continuous power generation
between gusts while other turbines
have lost power or stall;
- Unique maintenance-free brushless
alternator, simple and effective design;
- Built-in controller design, experience
the convenience of battery charging;
- Compact size and light weight in just
total 10KG, easy for transportation
- Overall this delivers more Ampere hours of power per day especially in low to average wind speeds
Low wind speed start up of just 5mph or 2 m/s.
- So even in the lightest winds a trickle charge can be seen at the battery
- Charges up to 300 Watts.
- Produces 108 Watts @ 11 m/s and 24 Watts @ 5 m/s
- Efficient aerofoil profile blades with a unique "one way only fit" feature.
- Unique in the industry, our user friendly feature ensures you automatically fit the aerofoil blades in
- the correct orientation and design pitch for optimum performance
- The blade root design has been tested to withstand forces in excess of the blades spinning at over 20 times the rpm seen at 10m/s. The blades are solidly secured in their sockets and will not eject
- Brushless alternator.
- Our unique design features a fixed rather than rotating shaft which negates the need for brush gear.It is a simple and maintenance-free design
- The alternator windings and magnets are totally encapsulated for improved protection against stator winding failure
- 360 degree free rotation on the mounting pole.
- The "Post Adaptor" that secures the turbine to the pole carries the slip ring and brush gear enabling the turbine to rotate 360 degrees freely to find wind without wires twisting inside the mounting pole
- This post fixing is anodized enabling the user to select either an aluminum or stainless steel pole without corrosion concerns
- Durable construction and modern materials.
- Skywing uses modern, durable materials giving our customers products with many years of trouble free service even under the harsh conditions of a marine environment
- Available in 12V or 24V as standard.
- Efficient power conversion - ALEKO WG300 generate greater ampere-hours in real wind conditions than turbines of equal and often larger diameter! That's because between gusts, our unique high inertia alternator designs maintain momentum with a flywheel effect where other units stall. This adds up to more free wind power generated and stored for you.
- ALEKO WG300 is the lowest cost per watt of power generated. Not only is the generator efficient but volume production for our worldwide customers and in-house manufacturing ensures that we deliver a consistently high quality at an affordable cost.
- Our low friction 3-phase alternator gives a smooth and silent output. The low wind speed start up means power is almost continuously produced and certainly in the most typical conditions as well as being powerful in higher winds.
- ALEKO WG300 turbines are made from computer designed efficient aerofoil blades. They have a unique and positive one way only fit and have been tested to withstand a loading with a safety factor 10 times than the turbine's maximum rpm.